Constitution of the
Name. The name of the
Association shall be Cheshire Association of Groundsmen
Objects. The object of the
- Arrange subsidised courses for ground workers from clubs affiliated to the Cheshire Cricket Board (CCB), to learn the practical and administrative skills required for the preparation of high quality wickets and outfields for the playing of positive recreational cricket.
- Offer advice, assistance and the use of specialised machinery to the Clubs when requested.
- Arrange forums for discussion of topics of interest and talks from specialists.
Membership. Membership shall be
open to all men and women who are involved in, or are interested in, the
preparation of cricket squares and outfields at all clubs affiliated to the
CCB. A small membership subscription, due on November 1st, shall be
paid annually to cover the cost of administration of the
Annual General Meeting. The
Officers. The Officers of the
Committee. The Committee of the
7. Committee Meetings. These shall be convened by the Secretary when necessary to fulfil their role but there shall be at least three meetings per year. The quorum required for business to be agreed shall be four. Voting shall be by simple majority with the Chair having the casting vote.
8. Open Meetings. There shall be up to four open meetings during the year held mainly in the winter months. These meetings will consist of a general forum for members to discuss mutual problems plus a presentation from a guest speaker.
Constitutional Changes. These
may be passed at the
This Constitution was adopted
unanimously by a meeting of Cheshire Groundsmen on